Netflix Original Series' The Dragon Prince Season 2 is Coming


Netflix's The Dragon Prince is one of the latest animated series I just finished watching on the streaming platform. I was immediately hooked right after watching the very first episode. Three days later, I was done watching the entire first season. And yes, just like any other great series, I wanted more right there and then.

Thankfully though, Netflix has just confirmed that a second season for The Dragon Prince has just been greenlit and we can expect them to release it sometime in 2019. The announcement was made at this year's New York Comic Con.

Apart from that, no other details were released. But I think for now that's enough to know, to know that the now anticipated Season 2 is definitely coming. I hope to see more dragons this time and more of the people of Xadia.
Powered by Blogger.