Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Concept Arts Reveal Scary Ninja Turtles


I actually have not seen yet the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles by Jonathan Liebesman but I plan to see it within the week if schedule permits. I was surprised when I first saw the new looks and designs for the 2014 version of the Ninja turtles and was wondering to see how they would actually look like in the big screen with the touch of latest movie technology. Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael and Leonardo's new designs look more serious and very far from the previous films and in the cartoons series. 

And then I saw an article on Collider which features previous concept arts for the four Ninja Turtles and Shredder and these have different style and most of all look more scary. See them below. These illustrations were made by Kelton Cram that obviously did not make to the film, I still like the ones that ended up in the movie than these ones. What do you guys think? : )




Powered by Blogger.